Wednesday 22 May 2013

Latest Purchases

I went to Manchester at the weekend with the boyfriend to see the amazing comedian Bill Bailey. Although it was a brief trip I managed to fit a little bit of shopping in, how could I not! The Arndale lured me in, but I behaved and somehow only bought two items. I'm quite proud of my restraint!
The new Topman store had just opened and I fell in love with their printed tees. I am a huge fan of the androgynous look, who needs 'boyfriend fit' when you can go straight to the menswear department! I also love a cross print, so this Topman tee was made for me :-) However I watched last weeks Celeb Juice last night and who was wearing my tee? Keith Lemon. Hmm...the stylists obviously have good taste!!
My other purchase was a cropped panther print tee with fringing from Ark, which is perfect for my upcoming trip to Benicassim festival. I'm thinking of paring it with denim cut offs, aviators and cut out ankle boots for a festi friendly outfit.

Holly Bon x


No comments:

Post a Comment