Monday 20 May 2013

DIY Jewellery Display Board

I LOVE jewellery. I am also terrible at throwing things away and until recently had a huge hoard of jewellery from my teens. I decided after de-tangling my favourite necklace from a mass of other chains for the millionth time, that enough was enough and it was time to sort my collection and de-clutter. I managed to narrow my pendant necklaces down to a select few, but instead of them being hidden in my jewellery box, I wanted to display them.
I had a few cork boards left over from my time as a student and decided the perfect way to display my stash (and keep tangling to a minimum) would be to pin my jewellery to the board using standard drawing pins.
And there you go! A cheap and simple way to display jewellery, and minimum fuss when adding those all important accessories to finish an outfit. 

Holly Bon x





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE jewellery. I am also terrible at throwing things away and until recently had a huge hoard of jewellery from my teens. pearl pendant

    ReplyDelete