Wednesday 24 April 2013

An Introduction

So I guess I should introduce myself!

My name is Holly, I am 24 years young and live on the tiny rock that is the Isle of Man (for those who are unsure of it's location, it is the small dot on the weather map in between the UK and Ireland, and the home of the TT races!)
I have a degree in Fine Art and am hugely passionate about the creative industries. I love creating art, visiting and volunteering at galleries. Two years ago I decided to take my artistic knowledge onto the next level. I trained to be a Secondary School Art teacher but since then my passions have lead me in another career direction. Those passions are for fashion!!
I discovered my love of fashion and the industry whilst studying at university. I now work in fashion retail at New Look, with hopes of becoming a visual merchandiser. I am OBSESSED with the 90's Grunge revival. Anything covered in studs, skulls or crosses, I either have it or want it! Day to day you can mostly find me in a beanie, an oxblood or grey marl baggy tee and leather look leggings. My signature blood red lippy adorns my face-usually smudged from talking too much!

So thats a small introduction to me. I have wanted to start a blog for such a long time but to be honest.....was a bit scared!! But in the end I thought why not give it a go-what better place to log my life, thoughts and loves :-)

Thanks for reading,

Holly Bon x

No comments:

Post a Comment